Establishment of Grievance Redressal Committee
It is for the information of all concerned particularly students & staff members of RGIM, Bhopal that in order to provide opportunities for redressal of certain grievances of students already enrolled in any institution, as well as for those seeking admission to such institutions, AICTE has notified AICTE (Redressal of Grievance of Students) Regulations, 2019 vide F. No. 1-101/PGRC/AICTE/Regulation/2019 dated 07.11.2019 for establishment of Grievance Redressal Mechanism for all AICTE approved Technical Institutions. Non-compliance of the above Regulations shall call for punitive action.
|1.||Prof. Dolly Chopra||Principal||Chairperson||+91 70008 42324|
|2.||Ms. Chandrika Kapoor||Female Faculty (Associate Professor)||Member||+91 89639 79567|
|3.||Mr. Arihant Arya||Male Faculty (Associate Professor)||Member||+91 89820 13653|
|4.||Mrs. Rinkee Dhakad||Female Faculty (SC/ST/OBC)||Member||+91 97702 71179|
|5.||Mr. Abhishek Dhakad||Student (Based on Academic Merit)||Member||+91 87705 00690|
- The First meeting of the Committee must be held within a week time of this notification and all the stakeholders be apprised about the grievance redressal mechanism and students’ grievance handling as per AICTE norms/Regulations and Guidelines.
- The Committee shall communicate its decision within five days of receipt of the complaint.
- Any student, not satisfied with the existing redressal mechanism in RGIM, may prefer another complain to this Committee.
- The tenure of the Committee shall be two years. The meeting of the Committee to be held within three days after receipt of the complaint through representative of Students Grievance Redressal Committee.
- One-half of the members of the Committee, including the Chairperson, shall constitute the quorum at a meeting.
The Grievance Redressal Cell attempts to address genuine problems and complaints of students whatever be the nature of the problem. Students are encouraged to use the suggestion boxes placed on different sections of the campus to express constructive suggestions and grievances. They may also approach the members of the cell or any of their other teachers as is comfortable to them.
Students may also express their grievances online by filling out the form below. Students are requested to note that making a complaint is serious and therefore they are to use this power in a responsible manner. At the same time, the college assures students that once a complaint is made, it will be treated with sensitivity and confidentiality.